Parish Church of:
The church of St Michael, built in 1848 by the late Earl of Falmouth, at a
cost (including the school adjoining) of over £3,000, is a building of
stone in the decorated style, and consists of chancel, nave, south aisle and
a tower with spire on the north side, containing 6 bells, the gift of Anne,
late Countess of Falmouth; the east window is stained; the church contains a
copy of King Charles the First's letter to the people of Cornwall thanking them
for the loyal services to the Crown, written from the camp at Sudeley Castle,
September 10th 1643.
The register dates from the year 1848.