Parish Church of:
The church of the Holy Trinity, erected at the cost of
the late Francis Rodd, esq. and consecrated 3 July, 1848, is
a cruciform structure of granite and stone, in the Gothic
style, consisting of chancel, nave, transepts, south porch
and a turret over the crossing, containing one bell; there
are 150 sittings. The register dates from the year 1848.