Parish Church of:
Anciently called "Grogoth".
The church of St Cornelius is a building of stone, in the
Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave of two
bays, north aisle, south porch and a low embattled western
tower, containing one bell; the chancel was rebuilt in
October 1886: there are 100 sittings. The register of
baptisms dates from the year 1563; marriages 1679; burials