Parish Church of:
Falmouth All Saints
All Saints' Church stands at the corner of Albany Road and Killigrew street, on a site presented by the Earl of Kimberley; the foundation stone was laid November 2nd, 1887, by H.R.H. the Prince of Wales, and the church was consecrated in 1890 by the Bishop of Barbados, acting for the Bishop of Truro, the total cost being over £6,000. It is a building of Plymouth limestone with Ham Hill and Doulting dressings, in the Early English style, from designs by Mr. J.D. Sedding, architect, and consists of chancel, nave, aisles shallow transepts, vestries, with a connecting ambulatory, west and north porches and a circular turret over the north porch containing one bell: there are 700 sittings.