Parish Church of:
The church of St. Genesius is an ancient building of stone, in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave of four bays, aisles, south porch and a low western tower, 22 feet high, with a pyramidal roof 10 feet in height, and containing 4 bells, all cast in 1791: there are numerous memorials of the 17th and 18th centuries, and in the churchyard a tomb of granite to Benet Mil, ob. 1593, and Christopher Bligh: the church was restored in 1871 under the direction of Mr. J. P. St. Aubyn, architect, at an expense of £1,100, when it was re-seated and a vestry added: there are 280 sittings. The register dates from the year 1702.
Go behind the church and look over the boundary wall, the view of the North Cornish coastline is spectacular.