Parish Church of:
The church of SS. Felix and Gothian, rebuilt with the exception of the tower and a small portion of the chancel wall, in 1866, is a cruciform building of stone and granite in the Decorated style, consisting of chancel, nave and transepts, south porch and an embattled western tower 53 feet high with pinnacles, and containing 3 bells, all cast in 1753: the chancel inclines to the north , and is separated from the nave by a low granite screen; the stained east window was the gift of the present rector; another window in the chancel is a memorial to the Rev. W. Drury, a former curate, 1865; the chancel retains sedilia and a piscina, and there is a communion table and reredos of oak; outside the east wall of the church is a monument, with arms to Thomas Hockin, 1767, and John Hockin his son, vicar of Okehampton, 1778; there are 174 sittings. The churchyard is entered by a lynch gate constructed from the materials of the removed south arcade, and contains an ancient
round-headed cross, with a boss in the centre head. The register of baptisms, marriages and burials dates from the year 1560.