Parish Church of:
The church of St. Julietta is a building of granite achlar, in the Perpendicular style, consisting of chancel, nave of five bays, south aisle, north transept, south porch and an embattled western tower with pinnacles containing 5 bells, dated respectively 1808, 1783, 1808 and 1734; the tenor undated, is assigned to 1734; the nave and transept and the embattled south porch are groined: the south aisle bears the date 1681; there are numerous well-carved bench ends and some memorials to the family of Holder; the church was restored in the year 1872, at a cost of £1,275, of which the late Right Rev. Richard Rawle D.D. Bishop of Trinidad 1872-89, subscribed £900; it affords 150 sittings: in the churchyard are two ancient granite crosses, one being near the gateway. The register of baptisms dates from the year 1657; marriages, 1656; burials, 1693; but all are more or less defective.