Parish Church of:
Lanteglos by Camelford
The chapel of St. Thomas a Becket, licensed by Bishop Stapeldon, Jan 4th, 1312, has long been destroyed.
The parish church of St. Lantey, at Lanteglos, is about one and half miles south-west from the town.
This church comprises a chancel, nave, south aisle and a north transept. On the north side is a blocked priest's door. The arcade consists of six four-centred arches, supported on pillars of St Stephen porcelain stone and granite. There is a south porch. The tower is of three stages, and is 71 feet in height; it is finished with battlements and pinnacles.
This church is actually dedicated to St Julietta.