Parish Church of:
Formed May 9th, 1893 from the parish of St Hilary.
The church of All Saints, formerly dedicated to St. Catherine, and re-built in 1861, at a cost of £2,000, exclusive of the site, is a structure of granite, in the Early Decorated style, consisting of apsidal chancel, lofty nave, aisle separated from the nave by arcades of four arches, vestry, north porch and a small turret on the western gable containing one bell; the chancel is lighted by five windows, all of which are stained; memorial windows have been placed in the north aisle to Mrs Cole of this town, d. 1862; to Joseph Congdon and his wife, d. 1847; to Elizabeth, wife of Major-General J.A.B. Congdon, d. 1875; and Nicholas Bowden and his wife, d. 1865; and in the south aisle to William Cornish and wife,; the west window is a memorial to Richard Wellington, a metallurgist, murdered in Borneo, February 17, 1857; the west window of the north aisle to John G. Cole, d. 1865; and the east window of this aisle to Jane, widow of the Rev. Samuel Cole, D.D. d. 1862: the
organ was erected and other additions made in 1882 and in 1891 a Bourdon stop was added to the organ and the interior of the church decorated: there are 430 sittings. The registers are incorporated with those of St Hilary.