Parish Church of:
The church of St, Morvah is a building of granite, in the Perpendicular style, consisting of chancel, nave of two bays, south porch and an embattled western tower, with pinnacles containing 3 bells: the stained east window was presented by the Rev. Michael Nowell Peters M.A. a late vicar: there are several monuments: the church has 120 sittings . The register of baptisms dates from the year 1653; marriages 1617; burials, 1655.