Parish Church of:
The church of St. Dennis is an ancient building of stone in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave of four bays, south aisle, south porch, and an embattled western tower of three stages, 40 feet in height, with pinnacles, containing 3 bells, of which the first and third have inscriptions in Old English letters; the second is plain: there is an inscribed slate slab to John Moyes , Johan his wife and three of their children, 1700-21, to the family of Prest, 1710-63, Abel French, gent. ob. 1660, and others: the church was entirely restored in 1889, at a cost of £600, and has 130 sittings. The register dates from the year 1687.