Parish Church of:
Penzance - St John
Formed February 14, 1882 from that of St. Mary. The church at the top of Trewartha Terrace, is a building of moor stone, with granite dressings, in the Early English style, erected in 1881 at cost of £7,000, and consist of chancel, nave of four bays, transept aisles, east and west porches and has one bell: there are sittings for 600 persons. The register date from the year 1881.