Parish Church of:
Filley or Eglos Ros (or the church on the Heath).
The church of St. Felix is a building of stone, with granite facings, in the Perpendicular style, and consists of chancel, with aisle of three bays, south aisle, north transept, south porch and an embattled western tower, containing 3 bells, all cast in 1751; the east window is stained and the chancel retains a piscine: there is a monument, with long Latin inscription to Thomas Tall, ob. 1686, one in the churchyard to John Scoble, yeoman, ob. 1660, and others of later date: the church was rebuilt in 1867, and has 200 sittings. The register dates from the year 1733.