Parish Church of:
The church of St. Odulph is an edifice of stone in the Perpendicular style , consisting of chancel, nave of six bays, north aisle, south transept, south porch and a lofty embattled western tower, with pinnacles, containing 3 bells, of which the first two were cast in 1809: the tenor is undated; in the chancel is a memorial window to the Rev. Henry Woolcombe M.A. nearly 40 years rector, d. 1861, and another to the rev. E. White, erected by his widow in 1878: there is an aumbry in the transept, and a curious stone recess in the north aisle; the monuments are of modern date; the church was restored in 1878 at a cost of £800, and has 195 sittings. The register dates from the year 1557.