Parish Church of:
The church of St Pinnock is an ancient building of Pentewan stone and granite in the Pointed style, consisting of chancel, nave of four bays, north aisle, transept, south porch and an embattled western tower of three stages, with pinnacles, containing 4 bells all cast in 1803: there are memorials to Jane, daughter of Edmund Ganbe, ob. 1629; Ames Coplestone, ob. 1629; and the family of Collier; on the outside, very old and now much worn, are two other memorials: the church was restored in 1882, at a cost exceeding £1,800, and has 190 sittings: in the churchyard is a lych-gate. The register dates from the year 1566.