Parish Church of:
The church of St. Rumon is a small building of stone in the Perpendicular style, rebuilt with the exception of the tower on a small scale in 1866, and consists of chancel, nave of two bays, small aisles and an embattled western tower 45 feet high, with crocketed pinnacles and containing one bell, dated 1630: there are two stained windows: the church was restored and re-seated with open benches in 1870 and affords 100 sittings. The register of baptisms dates from the year 1682; marriages and burials, 1685.
N.B. Now derelict