Parish Church of:
Formed March 26th, 1852 from St. Germans.
The church of St. Luke is a small and plain edifice of stone in the Early English style, consecrated July 31, 1845, and consisting of chancel, nave and a gable cot containing 2 bells; the interior is fitted with oak pulpit, reading desk and pews; the stained east window was placed to the memory of his daughter by the Rev. Edward Glanville, a former incumbent of this parish; there are 200 sittings. The register dates form the year 1845.