Parish Church of:
The church of St. Winwolaus is an ancient building of freestone and granite in the Gothic style, consisting of chancel, nave, south porch and an embattled western tower, 31 feet high, with pinnacles, containing 2 bells; the font is Norman; there are 90 sittings. The sum of £50 was left by the late Rev William Rogers M.A. rector of Mawnan, Cornwall towards the rebuilding of the church, which is in a very decayed state, and the work will begin as soon as possible. The register dates from the year 1726.