Parish Church of:
The church of St. Werburgh is a building of stone in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave of five bays, north aisle, north porch, dated 1601, and an embattled western tower of 3 stages, with pinnacles, containing 3 bells, dated respectively 1665, 1680 and 1714: there is a curious Norman font, and an inscribed stone to Ann Grigg, ob. 1688: the church was restored in 1861, and has 150 sittings. The register dates from the year 1695.
Warbstow barrow, an ancient and noted earthwork, is situated two furlongs north of the church , and 820 feet above the sea level: it consists of a double vallum, with two entrances, the inner area measuring 1,200 feet: from the summit Launceston may be seen.