Parish Church of:
The church of St Senara, probably erected in the 12th century and enlarged during the 15th century, when the tower was added, is a building of granite construction. Ii the perpendicular style. consisting of chancel, , nave of six bays, aisles separated from the nave by arcades of six Perpendicular arches, small transept, south porch and an embattled western tower with pinnacles containing 3 bells, of which the treble is plain; the remaining two bear invocations to St. John and the Blessed Virgin: there are two good oak bench ends now forming he sides of the sedilia, one of which is carved with the figure of a mermaid: the font is of the Decorated period: the east window and the window west of the porch are Early English: there are 200 sittings. The register dates from the year 1592-3.
There are remains of ancient chapels on the Barton of Kerrow, and on the isthmus connecting the Gurnard's Head with the mainland.